Wednesday, November 07, 2007

cheesy stuff makes me laugh :D

no, not mozzarella cheese kind of cheese, its just tv serials kind of cheese haha :D
cheese makes me happy hahahaha!

oh, some things can have two meanings :D



yup i was being a total idiot today and watched gong zhu xiao mei [romantic princess]

-__-

yes, i'm aware that i don't seem like the kind of person who likes romance stories and all [so just forget about chick lit]

but whatever hahaha, that show is entertaining :}


its the cheesiness that makes me laugh like hell HAHAHA. so super cliched plots and everytime i'll be able to guess what'll happen next. o.O

still kinda sweet though haha makes you feel so in loveeeeee :D

and no, i'm not a wuzun fan. but he looks like leehom! :D
and lin looks like nino from arashi HAHAHA! :D


sorry, its side effect from too much loveeyyy doveyyy stuff haha! cheesyphrases make me shudder and ROFL. ROFL ROFL ROFL.



whatever, KAIYING SMILE LA :D *dances in front of you*

although i can't dance. i shall post the lyrics to my current favourite song! :D

omg yes taiwan idol dramas -.- i shall stop watchinggggg



Awake by Secondhand Serenade

With every appearance by you, blinding my eyes,
I can hardly remember the last time I felt like I do.
You're an angel disguised.

And you're lying real still,
but your heart beat is fast just like mine.
And the movie's long over,
that's three that have passed, one more's fine.

Will you stay awake for me?
I don't wanna miss anything
I don't wanna miss anything
I will share the air I breathe,
I'll give you my heart on a string,
I just don't wanna miss anything.

I'm trying real hard not to shake. I'm biting my tongue,
but I'm feeling alive and with every breathe that I take,
I feel like I've won. You're my key to survival.

And if it's a hero you want,
I can save you. Just stay here.
Your whispers are priceless.
Your breathe, it is dear. So please stay near.

Will you stay awake for me?
I don't wanna miss anything
I don't wanna miss anything
I will share the air I breathe,
I'll give you my heart on a string,
I just don't wanna miss anything.

Say my name. I just want to hear you.
Say my name. So I know it's true.
You're changing me. You're changing me.
You showed me how to live.
So just say. So just say,

That you'll stay awake for me.
I don't wanna miss anything.
I don't wanna miss anything.
I will share the air I breathe,
I'll give you my heart on a string,
I just don't wanna miss anything


dumb cheesy stuff makes you feel in love D: hahaha.

OMG i should stop watching these stuff -.-



6 nov
isabel: hey go you tube and type jeff dunham and watch the dead terroist show! i swear that's the funniest!
isabel: haha anyway the high school musical is confirmed! haha we have choreography, props and costumes team. if u want to join any tell me! (im in charge of props! opps..) haha need some help here..
isabel: haha and ANNA you're going to chaing rai? hmm a little unbelievable.. haha opps..
{HAHA OKAY I WANT TO JOIN PROPS MAYBE! :D and hmm okay i still like msswan xD yup anna is, she can't hear you right now my dear D: why unbelievable HAHA! you scared she'll miss people? xDDD}

wanzhen: hello emmaaaa:D
{helloo mister k****** wanzhennnnnn! :DDDDD}


7nov
gtgw: hihi yima!! i came =x n tag @.@
gtgw: aiyo take so amny pics in ikea
gtgw: many i meant
gtgw: lolx dun kip watchin youtube la
gtgw: XP am i spamming?
{yes hello godwin tan. because ikea is love! :D and uhh, yes i should it makes my stomach hurt .__. and yes, i still love ikea :D and yeah its spam HAHAHAH}

isabel: wth is ROFL?!
isabel: btw, DID u go see jeff dunham?
isabel: dont care godwin, you tube rocks!
{wth ROFL, ROFL is Roll On Floor Laughing Hahaha. nope actually not YET. yes it does though quality sucks -.-}



tag more laaaa thanks HAHA

No comments: